Monday, April 20, 2020

She Was There For Everything by Leah Dunagan Hulsey


I have spent most of the day going through pictures, I think it was my way of soaking in every last moment of Grandma. The pictures affirmed what I already knew...she was there for everything! From science fair trophies in 5th grade, to graduations, to weddings, to birth of our babies, even getting to celebrate with my youngest turning 10, and everything in between. She was right by my side and I will cherish those many memories forever. She loved her family big and impacted my life and many more, more than she will ever know! Although we are heartbroken she is no longer physically with us, we know she is in a better place and her reunion last night with Grandpa and our Lord was a beautiful moment for sure! Pray for my mama and our family, for not being able to be together during this time is the hardest part.


No comments:

Post a Comment